Programmable PRO-Series™ Drives Available from ElectroCraft
Available in Enclosed, PCB Mount or Integrated Motor/Drive/Controller configurations.
ElectroCraft's PRO-Series products integrate motor control functions and motion control functionality in a compact package with three formats: stand-alone, PC board mounted, and as a fully integrated motor/drive/controller. Each operates as a single-axis motion controller or an intelligent slave. I/O based motion sequencing, RS232, and CAN bus are commonly used to interface the PRO-Series with the rest of the system. Configuration, tuning and programming of the PRO-Series are easy with ElectroCraft's powerful graphical user interface.
The PRO-Series Drives are very programmable. ElectroCraft understands the learning curve associated with any new technology. To maximize your time, ElectroCraft offers an PRO-Series evaluation kit which includes a motor, drive, I/O Board and other components required for you to completely simulate and evaluate the PRO-Series capability for your application. The List Price for the PRO-Series Evaluation Kit is $999. However, with this promotion you are eligible to receive 50% off the list price. Please provide your information in the contact form below, or call one of our Drive engineers today!
Getting Started Guide
(Click Image to Enlarge)
The Evaluation Kit
The PRO-Series evaluation kit contains everything you need to get started with the development of your motion application. Included in the kit are:
- The Motion-PRO developer software used to develop your motion application
- A PRO-Series drive/controller (according to your selection)
- A Quick-Start board that make interfacing with the PRO-Series drive as easy as plugging things in, pressing buttons and looks at lights
- A brushless motor and a stepper motor so that you can evaluate the proper motor solution for your application
- A power supply with universal wall adaptors to work in any outlet around the world
- The cables and connectors you will need to interface to the Quick-Start board
[ Drive Engineering ]
TOLL FREE: (844) 315-0147