Problem Solvers Wanted
At ElectroCraft, we take pride in the quality and durability of our products. And to get those products to our customers, we need you. We're looking for people who see a problem as a puzzle to be solved. People who will partner with our customers and help them develop their vision.
If this sounds like you, then we'd like to talk with you.
For opportunities in our various locations please use the following contact information:
Gallipolis, OH - Joshua Smith firstname.lastname@example.org
Princeton, IN - Mike Watkins email@example.com
Dover, NH - Alison Platenik firstname.lastname@example.org
Stuttgart, Germany (ECDE) - Simeon Papadopoulos email@example.com
Hong Kong and Zhuhai (ECA) China - C.B. Dang firstname.lastname@example.org
GA Manufacturing Associate 1
ElectroCraft – Gallipolis, OH
The GA Mfg Associate 1 will be working in the sub assembly / final assembly areas of the Gallipolis facility.
- Performs necessary duties to sub-assemble and build motors complete.
- Produces a quality product and identifies and corrects quality issues as they arise.
- Quickly adapting to a changing environment.
- Learns new processes and procedures including participating in cross-training and job rotation programs.
- Works when expected and contributes best efforts towards the timely completion of work assignments.
- Supports safety, environmental and ergonomics programs/systems such as; Behavior based safety, ISO 14000 and ergonomic stretches with a positive approach.
- Ability to troubleshoot and correct a sub assembly / final assembly when performance / quality specifications are not met.
- AC/Precision/Stepper – Field / Rotor preparation to field / motor final assembly, test, and pack.
- DC – Armature preparation to final motor assembly, test, and pack.
- Practices effective continuous process improvement techniques by eliminating non-value added activities.
- Stays focused on work activities and works through distractions.
- Actively participates in performance feedback and coaching process.
- Positively participates in making team based decisions and functions in a team environment.
- Keeps pace with the Assembly line or process.
Ensures thorough familiarity with company policies and procedures. Appropriately applies policies and procedures in compliance with government laws. Policies and procedures include, but not limited to: ISO 9000 & 14000, government regulations (e.g. health, safety, quality and environmental), and functional policies published in the Production Associate Guidelines Booklet.
- High school graduate or G.E.D. equivalent.
- Must be able to read and write proficiently.
- Acceptable attendance record.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Demonstrated abilities in handling multiple priorities.
Must be able to lift and manipulate 85 pounds occasionally with assistance. Must be able to repeatedly handle up to 10 pound component parts. Must be able to sit or stand for long periods of time. Must be able to push loaded carts multiple times per day for short distances. Must be able to distinguish colors and must be able to determine acceptable noise levels when testing product to ensure product quality.
Interested Applicants apply by emailing their resume to Josh Smith at email@example.com
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to the job. They are not intended to be an all-encompassing list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified. Reasonable accommodations to essential functions of the job will be made if necessary.